We apologize for any distress that misinformation regarding these stainless-steel bottles may have caused to the community. The health and safety of children is the utmost priority for us and the foundation of 40 years of Green Sprouts’ philosophy. The most important points to communicate at this time are:
- These products were tested to the highest global standards and passed testing.
- We have discovered a defect in the stainless-steel bottles and cups and stopped selling them while we work to resolve the issue.
- We are making some design changes to these bottles for increased safety.
- Meanwhile, we have been working with the CPSC to follow their guidelines in determining next steps with the current bottles.
- Additional safety information will be available on the Green Sprouts website and the CPSC official website in the coming weeks.
- If the product is damaged it should be discarded, as with any damaged product.
- However, at this point, whether the product is damaged or not, please discard stainless-steel bottles or cups out of an abundance of caution.
- If the product was purchased, we will gladly offer a refund.
- If the product was received for free, we will gladly offer a plant-plastic bottle as replacement.
- For instructions on receiving a refund or replacement call 800-876-1574 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST Monday through Friday or email email@example.com
The Green Sprouts mission is to be a positive force in the community, and we will do everything in our power to ensure this is felt.